Applications for Awards
Help us recognize the success of our members, chapters, and alumni. Use the links below to:
- submit your Year End Summary,
- download an awards overview,
- recognize alumni achievement and
- nominate undergraduates for a position on the Supreme Council.
Applications and Information
- International Awards Overview for 2016-17 Academic Year
- 2016-17 Year End Summary Application - OPENS March 1st
- Year End Summary Scoring
- Year End Summary Scoring (with House)
- 2016 Convention Nominating Committee Application
- 2016-17 Undergraduate International Vice President Application
- Robertson Award - Most Outstanding Undergraduate - Application
Alumni, Volunteer, and Alumni Association Awards
All nominations are due May 1, 2016. Award winners will be selected and notified by the International Alumni & Volunteer Awards Committee in June. Awards will be presented at the 2016 International Convention in New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday, August 6, 2016, and honorees will be recognized in the Autumn edition of the Shield & Diamond and on the Pikes.org website.