About the PIKE Foundation
The Pi Kappa Alpha Foundation is a charitable and educational organization registered as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit. All gifts are tax deductible to limits permissible; gifts are made by alumni, their families, friends and corporations.
The Pi Kappa Alpha Foundation was incorporated in 1948, and continually provides a pathway for educational and leadership opportunities.
- Awarding grants for collegiate educational and leadership training, including PIKE University
- Providing academic scholarships
- Building the endowment for future generations
- Establishing educational space in PIKE chapter houses
- Preserving educational books, archives, war records and artwork for patriotic and historical research
- Maintaining Memorial Headquarters, the Harvey T. Newell Library and the Freeman H. Hart Museum
- Honoring Pike members who gave their lives in military service to the United States through the Gold Star War Memorial