About the Pike Foundation
The Pi Kappa Alpha Foundation is a charitable and educational organization registered as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit. All gifts are tax deductible to limits permissible; gifts are made by alumni, their families, friends and corporations.
The Pi Kappa Alpha Foundation was incorporated in 1948, and continually provides a pathway for educational and leadership opportunities.
- Awarding grants for collegiate educational and leadership training, including PIKE University
- Providing academic scholarships
- Building the endowment for future generations
- Establishing educational space in PIKE chapter houses
- Preserving educational books, archives, war records and artwork for patriotic and historical research
- Maintaining Memorial Headquarters, the Harvey T. Newell Library and the Freeman H. Hart Museum
- Honoring Pike members who gave their lives in military service to the United States through the Gold Star War Memorial
For more information, please see the 2017 Annual Report and Donor List.