Chapter Consultants advise undergraduates in all areas of Fraternity programming, to include specific emphasis on Health & Safety face-to-face training and discussions. Consultants maintain contact with chapter presidents and advisors. The impact of their efforts are highlighted below:
- Perform over 350 total onsite visits annually to assess overall operational excellence and achieve 5% growth through the Fraternity’s Strategic Plan.
- Provide an annual estimated 100 onsite visits specifically geared toward recruitment and development of membership, aiding in over 6,000 initiations.
- Management of a portfolio consisting of 17-25 chapters and providing consulting on topics including, but not limited to, finance, real estate, recruitment, health and safety, and operational management.
- Financial consulting and advising for 220+ individually unique budget systems.
- Ensure collections of approximately $500,000 in accounts receivables within each of the 12 portfolios.
- Assisting chapter’s in philanthropic efforts, with a total of 291,000 hours volunteered and $2,300,000+ raised among all chapters and colonies.
- Facilitation at regional and national conferences.
- Recruiting for the φφκα Club generating $64,000 for student scholarships.
Individual Chapter Impact
- Providing a chapter specific developmental visit, that on average entails 72-120 hours of onsite advising, which can include 16 strategic goal setting meetings with the undergraduate leadership, two with alumni (chapter advisor and house corporation), and one with university administration.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with undergraduates, alumni, and university officials at each respective chapter.
- Education of proper Health & Safety procedures.
- Instilling the importance of sustaining an effective scholarship program to ensure academic accountability.
- Promote university engagement through campus involvement, community service, and an effective public relations program.
- Education and motivation for the chapter leadership and the full membership to ensure successful management of the fraternity.
- Promotion of self-governance and internal accountability.
- Help to mitigate judicial issues through collaboration with university administration.
- Aid in cultivation of alumni and encouraging engagement with each undergraduate membership.
- Sustain each individual chapter’s connection to the International Fraternity to ensure the necessary resources are provided and available.
- Instill the values and positive traditions taught within Pi Kappa Alpha’s Ritual.