Chapter Consultants advise undergraduates in all areas of Fraternity programming, to include specific emphasis on Health & Safety face-to-face training and discussions. Consultants maintain contact with chapter presidents and advisors. The impact of their efforts are highlighted below:
- Perform over 350 total onsite visits annually to assess overall operational excellence and achieve 5% growth through the Fraternity’s Strategic Plan.
- Provide an annual estimated 100 onsite visits specifically geared toward recruitment and development of membership, aiding in over 6,000 initiations.
- Management of a portfolio consisting of 17-25 chapters and providing consulting on topics including, but not limited to, finance, real estate, recruitment, health and safety, and operational management.
- Financial consulting and advising for 220+ individually unique budget systems.
- Ensure collections of approximately $500,000 in accounts receivables within each of the 12 portfolios.
- Assisting chapter’s in philanthropic efforts, with a total of 291,000 hours volunteered and $2,300,000+ raised among all chapters and colonies.
- Facilitation at regional and national conferences.
- Recruiting for the φφκα Club generating $64,000 for student scholarships.
Individual Chapter Impact
- Providing a chapter specific developmental visit, that on average entails 72-120 hours of onsite advising, which can include 16 strategic goal setting meetings with the undergraduate leadership, two with alumni (chapter advisor and house corporation), and one with university administration.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with undergraduates, alumni, and university officials at each respective chapter.
- Education of proper Health & Safety procedures.
- Instilling the importance of sustaining an effective scholarship program to ensure academic accountability.
- Promote university engagement through campus involvement, community service, and an effective public relations program.
- Education and motivation for the chapter leadership and the full membership to ensure successful management of the fraternity.
- Promotion of self-governance and internal accountability.
- Help to mitigate judicial issues through collaboration with university administration.
- Aid in cultivation of alumni and encouraging engagement with each undergraduate membership.
- Sustain each individual chapter’s connection to the International Fraternity to ensure the necessary resources are provided and available.
- Instill the values and positive traditions taught within Pi Kappa Alpha’s Ritual.
Zachary F Brown
San Diego State, Delta Kappa '16
Provides consulting services to PIKE colonies, as well as chapters in the Volunteer Region (Tennessee, Zeta Chapter), (Rhodes, Theta Chapter), (Vanderbilt, Sigma Chapter), (Tennessee-Chattanooga, Delta Epsilon Chapter), (Tennessee-Martin, Epsilon Sigma Chapter), (Austin Peay State, Eta Tau Chapter), (Tennessee Tech, Theta Upsilon Chapter); and Keystone Region (Gannon, Epsilon Upsilon Chapter), (Drexel, Lambda Zeta Chapter), (West Chester, Mu Lambda Chapter) .
firstname.lastname@example.orgTarik J Terry
Old Dominion, Zeta Iota '16
Provides consulting services to PIKE chapters in the Palmetto, Rockies, and New England Regions, as well as the Keystone Region (Pennsylvania State, Beta Alpha Chapter), (Pennsylvania, Beta Pi Chapter), (Carnegie Mellon, Beta Sigma Chapter), (Pittsburgh, Gamma Sigma Chapter).